GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

littco l450

Amracer1

Ready to race!
https://datazap.me/u/amracer12/log-1556584441?log=0&data=3-4-5

This to me doesn't look right. specified is supposed to be 0 but its going to 81%.

Am I right to think this a map that's for an IS38 on the GTI?

You really need to do a pull from 2000 - redline with turbo mode on and WOT if possible.

Another thing is that
https://datazap.me/u/amracer12/log-1556584441?log=0&data=3-4-6&mark=11

the wastegate is not closing fully when requesting it. its at 4% when it should be 0. I don't know if this a physical thing or a map / Adaption thing but I do know when adapted properly it should be close to 0.
ok will try to log tonight but the way it seems its looking like wastegate is the culprit so far

Amracer1

Ready to race!
For whatever reason the wastegate was 81% open at one point around 4500rpm. :confused: Something is really weird because the boost command was also zero at that point.

With so few parameters recorded and only 3 data points during the whole pull it's impossible to get a sense of what's going on.

ill try to get another log tonight but it seems like were making some headway thinking its some type of issue with wastegate

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Amracer1

Ready to race!
ok guys to update im trying to see if Dan could send me a new unit from what weve all seen its either turbo or wastegate related Dan Littco has definatly been awesome to deal with and all you guys also so ill keep you guys updated

Amracer1

Ready to race!
Ok guys to update Dan Littco is awesome and has great customer service if considering littco no doubt the way he treats his customers is great. But unfortunatly we had to part ways as the wait for a new l450 is a few weeks either way thanks to all and big thanks to Dan ����

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
Ok guys to update Dan Littco is awesome and has great customer service if considering littco no doubt the way he treats his customers is great. But unfortunatly we had to part ways as the wait for a new l450 is a few weeks either way thanks to all and big thanks to Dan ����

Cryptic.

What is the plan?

tytus1994

Ready to race!
Yeah I'm not really sure what this means. Is he fully refunding you? I think this is 3 different turbos now with wg problems?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Dan is top notch.

Not a lot of guys would reach out to their competitors and help them solve issues. Guy is truly a class act and wants to see everyone succeed even if it doesn't benefit him.

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
Yes please.

6-8psi is limo mode boost.

There is another thread on here called Low boost and I'm sure it's very similar! Sounds tuning related if it's in limp

Just saw this. I am the OP to the “low boost” thread, running an EQT turbo. I also am tuned through Frank Mabo. Please tell me this got fixed. I decided to return the EQT, and just installed an IS38 yesterday, and that fixed my low boost. I’m still going to be tuning through Frank with the IS38, so I’m hoping the EQT didn’t go bad due to his tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amracer1

Ready to race!
Just saw this. I am the OP to the “low boost” thread, running an EQT turbo. I also am tuned through Frank Mabo. Please tell me this got fixed. I decided to return the EQT, and just installed an IS38 yesterday, and that fixed my low boost. I’m still going to be tuning through Frank with the IS38, so I’m hoping the EQT didn’t go bad due to his tuning.

for me it wasnt his tuning i loaded is38 base map and had same issue

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
Ok guys just loaded a base file from eurodyne server did a quick pull and car was definatly making a lot more boost let me know what you guys think

When I was having low boost issues with my EQT, tuned through Frank, I also tried a few times, flashing back to the IS38 Maestro OTS file, but it didn’t fix anything. If it fixed yours, then you know it’s tune related. I’m pretty sure mine wasn’t because it would have low boost on any tune I threw at it.

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
for me it wasnt his tuning i loaded is38 base map and had same issue

Ok good to know. Did you figure out what was wrong or were you like, I’m done, and just went another route like me? When did you buy your turbo? Where are these turbos manufactured?

Like I said, I just installed my IS38 yesterday and the car boosts perfectly to it’s requested boost level on the Maestro IS38 adjustable OTS file. No EPC’s, no CEL’s, no wastegate codes.

Faulty turbo is what yours sounds like too.