GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

littco l450

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
update car is making good boost wastegate needed more adjustment and tiny piece of metal stuck inside diverter valve heres the log of my first run with base tune and 26lbs https://datazap.me/u/amracer12/log-1560546504?log=0&data=1

Seeing WGDC curves that smooth make me want to get my IS38 hybrid in my car sooner rather than later. Super hard to dial in the IS20 WGDC and associated maps due to such a hard taper.

Thing has to feel like it is ripping now.

Amracer1

Ready to race!
Seeing WGDC curves that smooth make me want to get my IS38 hybrid in my car sooner rather than later. Super hard to dial in the IS20 WGDC and associated maps due to such a hard taper.

Thing has to feel like it is ripping now.

Wastegate definatly was a pain but finally someone to get it perfect and it definatly rips now especially in higher rpms whers is20 would lag

gmpevo

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got my car back today from having full bolt ons and Littco L450 installed. I was only getting 8psi and an EPC light at first which ended up being a defective diverter valve from Littco brand new out of the box. Alex’s (Stratified) initial base tune hits exactly 25psi with full spool in the mid to high 3k rpm range. I’m assuming the base map is super conservative and the car will wake up a lot more with a few revisions.