GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
IMG_5618.jpeg

Blipshift

ChristopherNeil

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
UPS "delivered" my Aerofabb competition rear diffuser at 3:34pm today, but the invisible edition. Time to figure out wtf is going on.

Neighbor said last week he had an issue with them scanning his delivery and forgetting to take it off the truck, so it got delivered the next day. Hoping that's the case here, as I've been waiting seven-ish weeks for it.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
UPS is on my $hit list right now, 6 days ago my item was at my local processing facility. Still have not received it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
UPS is on my $hit list right now, 6 days ago my item was at my local processing facility. Still have not received it.
Is it still within the original delivery window? I had that happen with a package from USPS before, called the local postmaster, they checked into it. The package was gone into the ether.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Is it still within the original delivery window? I had that happen with a package from USPS before, called the local postmaster, they checked into it. The package was gone into the ether.
No, the last day was yesterday, so I opened a claim with the seller who promptly replied and asked me to wait longer? I'm not inclined to wait the several more requested days because I too have had numerous packages recently get lost in the mailing system. I need the item I ordered so I'm going to give him 24 hours to ship another, or else I buy another one from another seller.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I did however receive a package from Black Forest Industries, consisting of a new shift boot and ebrake boot, to match my new seats. Should look pretty baller.

ChristopherNeil

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
UPS customer service leaves something to be desired. The gentleman, who I can only assume works in a call center not in North America, insisted that it was delivered, said I "waited to long" to file my claim (same day), and because I didn't answer the mystery Georgia phone number this morning, that they closed my case. Incredibly frustrating.

Somebody, somewhere, can call the driver and ask him/her to check. Routes are regular and there's a main driver plus a filler driver. Idk why it's so difficult. I even tried contacting the local dispatch and its the same general CS phone number.

My elderly neighbor was in his garage all day (which faces my house) and dropped a bottle of RainX off at my porch and said there was nothing there and there was no unusual traffic (private neighborhood). 🤬

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
UPS customer service leaves something to be desired.
this is a gross understatement......I thought I lost an entire air ride kit I shipped to CA.......two boxes.......one got picked up and then absolutely disappeared .....and UPS said the ONLY way they would be able to try and find it is IF IF I opened an investigation on it.......it was friggin unbelieveable.

ChristopherNeil

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
this is a gross understatement......I thought I lost an entire air ride kit I shipped to CA.......two boxes.......one got picked up and then absolutely disappeared .....and UPS said the ONLY way they would be able to try and find it is IF IF I opened an investigation on it.......it was friggin unbelieveable.
It was a chore to keep myself from just telling this guy to fuck all the way off and then fuck off some more. After the third time insisting it was delivered, I straight up told him to stop saying that because it's factually inaccurate.

Now it's a "wait 15 days to see if we find it" situation, according to the brown shirts. I spoke again with Rich at Aerofabb and he's having one of his guys with connections expediting things (on their end at least). Another star for them.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
It was a chore to keep myself from just telling this guy to fuck all the way off and then fuck off some more. After the third time insisting it was delivered, I straight up told him to stop saying that because it's factually inaccurate.

Now it's a "wait 15 days to see if we find it" situation, according to the brown shirts. I spoke again with Rich at Aerofabb and he's having one of his guys with connections expediting things (on their end at least). Another star for them.
2nd reference to brown shirts in 2 days.
1st was the Simpsons episode where Bart orders all the free boxes and creates a fort

Last edited: