GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
1680906187332.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
What’s the story with the crumpled license plate? My truck plate looks like hell after years of backing into the boat trailer.
It's the front plate off of my old Civic Hybrid after I T-Boned a Saturn VUE lmao.

The VUE's RR wheel hit there at like 5mph and grabbed onto it, tossed itself into the air and set off all the side curtain bags and tore the whole front cover off my car.

I drove the Civic home, the only damage to the VUE was a small crack in the RR QP. Bt because all of the curtain airbags went off the police wouldn't let the old guy drive it home.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
Just got my MK7 a short while ago. Changed plugs and oil this weekend. Found one of the coilpack bolts was already stripped and not even tight...so I have an M6 helicoil kit coming in the mail today.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just got my MK7 a short while ago. Changed plugs and oil this weekend. Found one of the coilpack bolts was already stripped and not even tight...so I have an M6 helicoil kit coming in the mail today.

@StorableComa hit 'em with the grounding kit link...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
14% more "energy output" and ruths?

All you need is @StorableComa 's grounding kit and we'll have the exact same sparky set-up.
It was time for a refresh, and I had broken a coil pack, so needed to just go ahead and replace them and have some spares on hand. Oh, and I already have his ground and kit lol.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Your Tiggy is fuggin sexy. Curious about the fog lights, the one I looked at and damn near bought didnt have them?
You was probably looking at a 23+ rline then, they got facelifts like an mk7.5 golf did - so new headlights, bumpers, badges , and interiors.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
You was probably looking at a 23+ rline then, they got facelifts like an mk7.5 golf did - so new headlights, bumpers, badges , and interiors.
Gotcha, yes it was a 23 SEL 4Motion

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Fresh filter for the (shortly incoming) fresh engine.
1681256762635.png