GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
What did you get in the mail for your MKVII today? Pics of your stuff REQUIRED

Maybe this has been covered or not.
I felt like this is a different topic, separate from the "what did you do" thread.
When I buy shifter kits and sway bars and oil filters and drain plugs and such, it is not really something I am DOING TO my car today....

Anyhow, might be a good place [or not] to post photos of what you purchased recently. Items that will be installed or changed in the not too distant future.

I bought a few OEM filters and drain plugs for future service.

I know many web stores offer "kits" that come with oil and all the other stuff, but I think buying the oil locally helps save some ca$h.

Last edited:

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
Nothing.

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Hasn't arrived yet, but...

AWE Track Edition cat-back on the way :D

Also I have some ECS spacers waiting to get installed (probably this weekend)

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Got 2/3s of the sport pedal covers I ordered from Ali... In conversation about it with the seller now

primaltugboat

Passed Driver's Ed
I was supposed to get VWR Springs and ECS Spacers today...but USPS has it marked as "undeliverable as addressed":mad:

Hopefully they will realize the mistake and deliver tomorrow but it might get sent back to ECS.

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
I was supposed to get VWR Springs and ECS Spacers today...but USPS has it marked as "undeliverable as addressed":mad:
Hopefully they will realize the mistake and deliver tomorrow but it might get sent back to ECS.

That sucks, I know the feeling though.
I had ordered a set of OZ wheels and fat fingered the house number on my address.
UPS wouldn't deliver, luckily I figured out my screw up and was able to go to the hub and pick them up before they got lost.
Maybe you better call your local USPO.