GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I did however receive a package from Black Forest Industries, consisting of a new shift boot and ebrake boot, to match my new seats. Should look pretty baller.
I'm repeatedly tempted to get a new trim via warranty so I can get a BFI shift boot and use their knob from my Jetta, please post pics and takeaway from the install process! I've had issues in the past with trying to get aftermarket boots to fit correctly, so I'd love to see how it works out before pulling the trigger.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I'm repeatedly tempted to get a new trim via warranty so I can get a BFI shift boot and use their knob from my Jetta, please post pics and takeaway from the install process! I've had issues in the past with trying to get aftermarket boots to fit correctly, so I'd love to see how it works out before pulling the trigger.
Will do my best, I already have their light gray boots and that install was fairly easy. Debating on a new shifter trim bezel, since mine received a crack from my last removal.

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
I got this wide rear view mirror that @mwoodski 's friend likes. I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong but all it accomplishes is giving me a view of my passenger seat and myself 😆

Attachments

• 5C46C27C-245F-49A9-A4E1-2E8A783DCE68.jpeg
    5C46C27C-245F-49A9-A4E1-2E8A783DCE68.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Why am I not surprised at all?

:ROFLMAO:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I think that was the joke

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Wheel #5 came today. 18x9 sparkly goodness.

IMG_0804.jpg

One of the set I just ordered had a scuff/scratch on the backside edge. TireRack 🤟 sent a free replacement, even though the damage looked pretty minor. So, the damaged one can be either a spare or a really cool wall ornament.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got some new Carbotech XP12 pads for the front.
I was worried before my last track day as it looked like only had 1/4 inch of pad. Took my Stoptech pads for backup, but they made it through

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Powerflex race rear lower inner/outer bushings to finish out the rear.

Attachments

• 20230418_200138.jpg
    20230418_200138.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41