GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
@StorableComa Grounding kit

20230424_190606.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Brake rotors arrived today. Set up to install said pads and rotors only to find the pads didn't come with mounting bolts. Everything online is saying one time use, but no one gives any part numbers. My Google Foo is failing me and I can not find any online. So 2 questions,

1. Are these reusable?

2. If not, can someone give me a part number? Thanks.

Clipped_image_20230424_181242.png
Clipped_image_20230424_181306.png

Almost forgot, pictures of the goods. I think that buybrakes.com had these on sale for 288 for the 4 of them? I'll have to double check. Wanted drilled and slotted, just didn't want to pay stupid money, so cheap won. Lol.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
i ordered directly from ngk. it was 183.00 flat. all done.
Ordering straight from the manufacturer is becoming the safest way to buy things, I've heard plenty of stories about counterfeit items across all sorts of product lines you wouldn't expect. Some stuff it doesn't matter a whole lot, but I want to make sure I get 100% genuine zhong zhong carbon fiber mirror caps

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Ordering straight from the manufacturer is becoming the safest way to buy things, I've heard plenty of stories about counterfeit items across all sorts of product lines you wouldn't expect. Some stuff it doesn't matter a whole lot, but I want to make sure I get 100% genuine zhong zhong carbon fiber mirror caps
100 percent. which is why i made no bones about pulling the trigger, that is the plug that was suggested to me by the tuner. and it is what it is for pricing. this way i get what i wanted. and dont have to worry about knock off plugs and saving 17 dollars.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Reuths on ebay is roughly 60. All I have ran for 35k miles stage 2. Love them.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got my Blackstone oil analysis back. Looks good apparently. Not bad after 135k miles. 115k tuned. 40k on IS38 flex tune. 10+ track days. 25+ AutoX.

Screenshot_20230425_165402_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Got my Blackstone oil analysis back. Looks good apparently. Not bad after 135k miles. 115k tuned. 40k on IS38 flex tune. 10+ track days. 25+ AutoX.
Looks great! I just ticked over 90k miles, this has been something I've been putting off for a while and should start tracking.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Reuths on ebay is roughly 60. All I have ran for 35k miles stage 2. Love them.

You gotta get a new Ruth guy. They're like $35 on RockAuto. I change them yearly just because of how cheap they are. Usually around 12k - 14k miles.