GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I hear the stories and whispers of the mysterious Suave Serbian in the great white north who just can't be beat...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Which is why flex is great.
Absolutely.....but it's just odd to be so readily available and yet very weirdly be clustered randomly all over the MidAtlantic....

Just had one WaWa open up with E 10 min away from me which I happen to pass 2x a week, so that helps

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Mine started that shit a few months ago, I need to look at a replacement anyway cuz I also have the clearcoat peel line right in front of the sunroof.
I’ve still got the 2018/2019 Dieselgate warranty, so hoping I can sweet talk VW into covering it 🤞

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Absolutely.....but it's just odd to be so readily available and yet very weirdly be clustered randomly all over the MidAtlantic....

Just had one WaWa open up with E 10 min away from me which I happen to pass 2x a week, so that helps
There's a Harris Teeter gas station right by me that has 6 E pumps. Before that, there was only 1 E pump and it was in Norfolk, about 24 minutes away from me.

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You must be referring to Harris Teeter. It's a popular grocery store in Virginia.
Except that's not what you said.....

1712073171678.png

gottem

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Huh??? Which Wawa is this? I work for Wawa and I’m part of new store construction - I don’t remember the last time we opened an E85 store. It’s been years. We have plenty of E-Free/“xEthanol” stores near the coasts in DE/MD/VA/FL.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Huh??? Which Wawa is this? I work for Wawa and I’m part of new store construction - I don’t remember the last time we opened an E85 store. It’s been years. We have plenty of E-Free/“xEthanol” stores near the coasts in DE/MD/VA/FL.
correction.....Sheetz. I WISH ya'll had E85.....why don't ya'll carry it?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo