GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Open source tuning solution

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Set your max logging rate to max, that should smooth out any lag or stuttering unless it's device driven.

As for resetting, should only reset on long press of the screen or if you let the screen turn off or move to another screen IIRC. If the screen is on and not allowed to turn off it should keep values until long press or ignition cycle.
I went through and upped my log rate and something else, essentially doubling the Hz. As for the resetting I was driving and switching between tabs had and watched it reset the min max values, couldn't see anything in the Settings to manage the behavior.

Switchleg

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7
Don't max out your logging rate or you will get the staircase effect in your logs. 20hz max for mode 22 guys, 50hz for 3e. Shagging, it could be disconnecting and reconnecting which will reset the values. Not sure when you received the dongle but I would suggest upgrading the firmware on the dongle by visiting my GitHub page and installing version 0.90.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
You held your finger on it too long. Swipe, don't linger.

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Don't max out your logging rate or you will get the staircase effect in your logs. 20hz max for mode 22 guys, 50hz for 3e. Shagging, it could be disconnecting and reconnecting which will reset the values. Not sure when you received the dongle but I would suggest upgrading the firmware on the dongle by visiting my GitHub page and installing version 0.90.
Ill reset it. I have had the dongle now for about 2 years so it might need and update. Thanks!

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger?
You know I'm such a fool....for you. It had nothing to do with a long press, it might be disconnecting and reconnecting like Switch suggested.

JeremyMK7

Car(s)
Golf MK7 PA
Hey Everyone!
Im new to the Simos18.1 world, but got some experience with ecu's/writing itself. At the moment i'm searching for a definition for my EU mk7.
Can somebody help me out ?

HW: 06K907425B
SW: 8V0906259J_0003 H13

Attachments

• FL_8V0906259J__0003, stage 2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 55

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
How long would it take a complete noob to "build" a fbo stage 2 tune? Mostly just want to adjust my idle speed during summer because A/C on w/ the powerflex puck kinda sucks lol