GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LITTCO is38x - who actually runs one?

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
As long as nothing looks damaged on the turbo I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine was banged up way worse than that (had a hole about the size of a softball in the side).
I just spoke to Dan and he confirmed it looks like paint, which is normal. The turbine spins freely and doesn't make any noises. I think the turbo is fine. I just freaked out when I saw the holes in the box. The overall packaging could have been a little better.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
Install kit and Cobb accessport will be here later this week. I have an appointment on March 13th for install. :D

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
looks like nothing in the picture but Dan should clearly be packaging these better for international shipping if multiple of them are having the boxes get busted to the point of stuff hitting the turbos.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
looks like nothing in the picture but Dan should clearly be packaging these better for international shipping if multiple of them are having the boxes get busted to the point of stuff hitting the turbos.

He's using a decent carton and inner packing material, but things moving via air usually see rough handling (especially international).

It should probably be double boxed for international shipping.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
I've come to the conclusion that the turbo is fine by talking to Dan and the feedback from you guys. I can't wait to get this installed and start the tuning process.

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
Right there with ya!

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 327

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've come to the conclusion that the turbo is fine by talking to Dan and the feedback from you guys. I can't wait to get this installed and start the tuning process.

How do you talk to Dan? Can you share a number? I have a hard time getting him to respond to email.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
How do you talk to Dan? Can you share a number? I have a hard time getting him to respond to email.
It's been all through FB messenger. I haven't been able to converse back and forth with him. He usually takes a little while to respond, but he does get back to me.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Predator - you going to get it dynoed after install? Also recommend an e30+torco unleaded tune to let er rip!

You definitely need a HPFP to run E30, probably a LPFP also. At that point you might be able to run closer to E50 on stock injectors, which would give you more power than Torco without the nasty deposits.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
Predator - you going to get it dynoed after install? Also recommend an e30+torco unleaded tune to let er rip!
I’m just doing a 93 tune. I will definitely dyno it after I’m done tuning. I was trying to get my car on the dyno before install, but I don’t have time.