GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

btscott

Passed Driver's Ed
I am coming from a 2015 GTI which I had tuned Stage 2. I now have a 2018 Golf R and purchased 8 credits and attached them to my PowerTap via the Eurodyne website. I went to check to see if it was working as I made the purchase about 2-3 weeks ago. It is showing that I have 16 credits. I guess from my GTI and now Golf R... However, I am only seeing 3 files. Stage 1, 1.5 and 2. Each say they are adjustable files. This is different from what I had seen from the GTI. Are these files the new files that I can now expect where I set boost and octane seperately? Or am I not seeing some files as the tap has not been attached to my VIN? With the GTI, there were files for each stage and octane level.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
I am coming from a 2015 GTI which I had tuned Stage 2. I now have a 2018 Golf R and purchased 8 credits and attached them to my PowerTap via the Eurodyne website. I went to check to see if it was working as I made the purchase about 2-3 weeks ago. It is showing that I have 16 credits. I guess from my GTI and now Golf R... However, I am only seeing 3 files. Stage 1, 1.5 and 2. Each say they are adjustable files. This is different from what I had seen from the GTI. Are these files the new files that I can now expect where I set boost and octane seperately? Or am I not seeing some files as the tap has not been attached to my VIN? With the GTI, there were files for each stage and octane level.

You're seeing the new adjustable files.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
E85 slider is now available in the flash tool!

E85 slider? Oh wow this is cool i remember the days when i would cuss out Chris for not putting out the adjustable file and even when he did the boost adjustment didn't even do anything to my car now you Eurodyne folks have all these fun goodies to work around with.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
Should I be seeing the other files as well or are the adjustable files the only ones available now?

I believe it's just the adjustable files and a stock file. If you want to see the Maestro files, you need to select the Maestro flash tool within the program.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
E85 slider? Oh wow this is cool i remember the days when i would cuss out Chris for not putting out the adjustable file and even when he did the boost adjustment didn't even do anything to my car now you Eurodyne folks have all these fun goodies to work around with.

How's that 340? Faster than you gti yet?

railroader

Autocross Newbie

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

pieguy

Ready to race!
Yep that'll be just fine! Better than mine as well, mines only 2GB RAM and the flashing tool works flawlessly. I strictly use it for the Eurodyne tool and VCDS though, I never try to use it for anything else. I leave it in my glove box.

Good to know. I'll be leaving it in the glove box as well for flashing only.