GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Bjenkins087

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 gti sport
I was able to successfully enable backfire mode (pops and bangs or crackle) with maestro for my GTI.

Running OEM IS38, catless CTS DP, REV9 catback, WMI

Here's the settings I used for reference. May differ based on your box code.

View attachment 211873View attachment 211874View attachment 211875View attachment 211876View attachment 211877View attachment 211878

It's not super annoying or too loud IMHO. I'm DSG, so most noticeable on decel.
Would this be the same for stock is20 on the stage 2 tune?

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Ok. I have maestro and i activated the exhaust crackle but it only does it on downshifts, it’s more like burbling.
May need to play with activation time and ignition timing for backfires

Oput

Hi, What is your acceleration time 0-60 for S3\R on st1.5 adj (91-92 and 23-24psi)? because my time is almost like OEM ...

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
I was able to successfully enable backfire mode (pops and bangs or crackle) with maestro for my GTI.

Running OEM IS38, catless CTS DP, REV9 catback, WMI

Here's the settings I used for reference. May differ based on your box code.

View attachment 211873View attachment 211874View attachment 211875View attachment 211876View attachment 211877View attachment 211878

It's not super annoying or too loud IMHO. I'm DSG, so most noticeable on decel.
I’m IS38 Maestro as well. How do I activate this? I’m unfamiliar with all the Maestro settings

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
Hey all, just curious of Maestro is still the way to go if one wanted to tune their own GTI? It looks like HP tuners may be another option, but it sounds like Maestro is still ahead of the curve possibly in terms of table/feature availbilty.

I found a few really old videos regarding the MK7 and it looked like there were only a handful of tables, wondering if thats changed much and if anyone has good sources about tuning with Maestro?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Hey all, just curious of Maestro is still the way to go if one wanted to tune their own GTI? It looks like HP tuners may be another option, but it sounds like Maestro is still ahead of the curve possibly in terms of table/feature availbilty.

I found a few really old videos regarding the MK7 and it looked like there were only a handful of tables, wondering if thats changed much and if anyone has good sources about tuning with Maestro?
Until you go mpi and bt/hybrid hptuner is great, if mpi bt/hybrid then go maestro for now