GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Warfe-Motorsports

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 MQB
I may have went extreme on the changes trying to get results. I noticed it did spool better but after one pull i got a 4k rpm limiter and crank cam correlation code.

nicalibre

Car(s)
S3
Thanks Diggs, I will probably not play around with it for now (or get a tuner in the future to update those).
By the way, I see the BT maestro file have "Accelerator pedal" and "Timing correction for intake air temperature" maps available but not on regular stage 1 and 2 files. I sent an e-mail today to ED asking if he will add those soon.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Does Eurodyne have a way of seeing the turbo shaft speed data if there is a sensor for one and it's pinned to the ECU? I did try to look it up but didn't find any information about this.

joedubs

Go Kart Champion
Does Eurodyne have a way of seeing the turbo shaft speed data if there is a sensor for one and it's pinned to the ECU? I did try to look it up but didn't find any information about this.
Negative.

If you have an R/S3, then you could at least use opensource logging to see the ecus MODELED shaft speed. Which won't even be remotely accurate if you've switched turbos.

Haven't had a chance to see if we can wire one in or not.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I looked at the cam timing tables and was a little overwhelmed so didn’t touch anything
😅

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I’d suggest Railroader, he picked up 16whp by just the cam adjustments.
Yea I talked to him. The S3 tables are different than the A3 / GTI tables tho. We have 3 tables.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone look at the new Maestro tables added in 6.5.2?

(timing correction for IAT, accelerator pedal map, cam timing, injection correction, etc.)

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone look at the new Maestro tables added in 6.5.2?

(timing correction for IAT, accelerator pedal map, cam timing, injection correction, etc.)
I will update tonight. Been waiting on those pedal maps for A3/GTI. Excited to experiment with them.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I will update tonight. Been waiting on those pedal maps for A3/GTI. Excited to experiment with them.
Ya seem pretty cool
Not sure where to start or what the impacts are.

Keep us posted!