GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

bdot

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the stock downpipe, 034 resonator delete and then connected to the CSS muffler.

I love how sporty my GTI sound now and the much more pronounced DSG farts I’m getting out of it!

Drone? I don’t hear any drone, nothing obnoxious or bothering me! Should come like this from the factory if you put it in sport mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any sound clips? Thinking about getting the resonator delete and curious of the differences.

cruzmisl

Ready to race!
Shipped from E-ACCA yesterday. Should be here next week. Pretty quick turnaround. Less than 3 weeks if it arrives on time.

cruzmisl

Ready to race!
The 2018 has a different rear valence. I think the tips won’t line up with the exhaust arches.

It wouldn’t be terribly hard to make it work, but I don’t think it’s as plug n play as the pre 18s.

cruzmisl

Ready to race!
I didn't. It looks fine in certain angles but I also don't really understand how it gets adjusted.

I think it would benefit being brought up a bit, but does that get adjusted at the clamp end or the hangers? I'm guessing if the hangers were angled toward the engine it could bring up the exhaust that way.

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Just ordered mine from Cars245

This will be like the 5th exhaust setup for me. I guess I am picky, or I just get bored easy :confused:
  • Magnaflow catback (OEM DP)
  • AWE Track (OEM DP)
  • APR downpipe to AWE touring
  • AWE Touring, OEM DP(current)

I have a feeling this is going to be the 1!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Just ordered mine from Cars245

This will be like the 5th exhaust setup for me. I guess I am picky, or I just get bored easy :confused:
  • Magnaflow catback (OEM DP)
  • AWE Track (OEM DP)
  • APR downpipe to AWE touring
  • AWE Touring, OEM DP(current)

I have a feeling this is going to be the 1!

As long as you reach the destination.