GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
CSS muffler #6 reporting in. Still sounds amazing, gets better with age. Cold starts all winter made me smile each time.

If you are going back and forth on exhausts and just want some sound, still the best route to go.

Still around the $280 mark? Before shipping that is.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
How much does shipping run? i'm debating if it's worth buying this or finding a used catback.

Between $100 - $120 for shipping.

Still a good price in my opinion because it’s an OEM part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Ordered from E-ACCA early last week, but I guess waiting on next shipment? I hate waiting.

I ordered April 16 on Cars245.com, they shipped the CSS muffler April 28 and it arrived on May 8!

I‘m happy [emoji4]

cruzmisl

Ready to race!
I read one of the guys here returned it for being too loud. Is it really comparable to the soundaktor? I guess I’m getting concerned now but with all the overwhelming praise I find it hard to believe it will be obnoxious

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I read one of the guys here returned it for being too loud. Is it really comparable to the soundaktor? I guess I’m getting concerned now but with all the overwhelming praise I find it hard to believe it will be obnoxious

I have the stock downpipe, 034 resonator delete and then connected to the CSS muffler.

I love how sporty my GTI sound now and the much more pronounced DSG farts I’m getting out of it!

Drone? I don’t hear any drone, nothing obnoxious or bothering me! Should come like this from the factory if you put it in sport mode.