GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Glad they came in!

Got in some fresh meat for the rear brakes…
IMG_5435.jpeg

GTIscream

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Mk7.5
Didn't get any kind of shipping notification from e-acca, but my power folding mirrors showed up unannounced today!

We can have a race to see who gets them installed first. Just to warn you, i still have entry / warning lights and a shift boot from last Christmas that haven't been installed. Oh... and rear footwell lights. :/

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We can have a race to see who gets them installed first. Just to warn you, i still have entry / warning lights and a shift boot from last Christmas that haven't been installed. Oh... and rear footwell lights. :/

Mine will be done this weekend...

GTIscream

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Mk7.5
Mine will be done this weekend...

Yeah i can't beat that. This is one of those mods though that my son keeps bugging me about so maybe we can get them in before New Year's. And hopefully i can get the entry / warning lights in at the same time.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I really need to get 20s for the tiggy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
That would immediately lead to needing a 370mm+ bbk kit lol
I mean… the R-lines come with 20” stock🤷🏼‍♂️

I really like the finish and design of these wheels though! I had got the right ball seat and thread size wobble nuts to actually make them work for the Kia and was going to get the center bore’d out from 66.5 to 67.1 to make them work on this car but just wasn’t super excited about going down to a 20” with 45 sidewall for the look I wanted for this car.

I may still do it for my “travel wheels” since going down is sizes is a crazy gain in range on a ev. Then again if my konig counter gram 18s clear the rotors and calipers maybe I go extreme on the travel wheels and do that 😂😂 at this point I got too many wheels just sitting dormant! I even just found/remembered that rabbits black prets are sitting in the back seat of the GLI

Last edited: