GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I am currently being trolled by this suspension company. They sent me MK6 coilovers with the wrong spring rates, and then took 3 weeks to send me the correct MK7 coilovers. They said they'd send me Swift springs due to their error, and I finally got them in today (one month after I took the car apart) and they're the wrong spring rates.

The springs do look nice though.

That’s just frustrating. Sorry man

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Are you going to give them another chance to f it up?

I'm kind of at their mercy because any other coilover with custom spring rates will take 5-6 more weeks to get. I might as well see if they can just ship the correct ones out and get them by next week. In the mean time I can install the front coilovers (and bleed the clutch) and just wait on the rears.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I am currently being trolled by this suspension company. They sent me MK6 coilovers with the wrong spring rates, and then took 3 weeks to send me the correct MK7 coilovers. They said they'd send me Swift springs due to their error, and I finally got them in today (one month after I took the car apart) and they're the wrong spring rates.

Have you returned the MK6 coilovers yet?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Nope. They didn't ship the rear springs or perches with the MK7 kit because they're the same parts from the MK6 kit. Probably did that so I wouldn't be able to sell the MK6 kit as a full set. :p

Well, you saw where my thought process was going at least lol...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

what are the spring rates on those?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R