GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Idgaf about warranty or worrying if a repair will be covered. Never have. Never will. If it breaks I’ll fix it. Or part the bitch out. And I mean a real part out. Not that Mickey Mouse shit that passes for a part out around here. Like, bro come buy my passenger side doors shit
You mean the Miami part out. 😂

Buck43

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE
Idgaf about warranty or worrying if a repair will be covered. Never have. Never will. If it breaks I’ll fix it. Or part the bitch out. And I mean a real part out. Not that Mickey Mouse shit that passes for a part out around here. Like, bro come buy my passenger side doors shit
I hear that, however my wife who gave the ok to buy a brand new pretty overpriced toy is not agreeable to said logic lol she also gave the ok to mod only if “you don’t screw up the warranty stupid”

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I hear that, however my wife who gave the ok to buy a brand new pretty overpriced toy is not agreeable to said logic lol she also gave the ok to mod only if “you don’t screw up the warranty stupid”
You just need to blow up and fuck up enough cars to desensitize her. Once she smells that burning melting Saturn body panel, it’s a wrap. She will develop migraines every time you’re up to “some bullshit” but she won’t care 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Yes the “part outs” here annoy, only place I’ve seen where selling your exhaust and intake is a “part-out”. I stopped expecting much around here.

I like my warranty since I have no time to do work. When it’s burned up, kids won’t be as much of a handful and I can them fix shit. Till then, farkle.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You just need to blow up and fuck up enough cars to desensitize her. Once she smells that burning melting Saturn body panel, it’s a wrap. She will develop migraines every time you’re up to “some bullshit” but she won’t care 😂

After I pulled up the driveway with my second knocking rod in my second motor, in two months.. she was annoyed. But as @Buck43MKVII.5, the $28k toy needed to have a warranty that expires, not voided.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes the “part outs” here annoy, only place I’ve seen where selling your exhaust and intake is a “part-out”. I stopped expecting much around here.

I like my warranty since I have no time to do work. When it’s burned up, kids won’t be as much of a handful and I can them fix shit. Till then, farkle.
Oh man I don’t think I’ve ever seen a real part out here. And I know fucking @Diggs24 is itching to actually see a real one 😂

I get the warranty thing. What works for me won’t work for others.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Oh man I don’t think I’ve ever seen a real part out here. And I know fucking @Diggs24 is itching to actually see a real one 😂

I get the warranty thing. What works for me won’t work for others.

my last part out resulted in a stripped shell being craned onto the flatbed to be hauled to the crusher.

Buck43

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE
Hahaha I’ve mistakenly told her of my CRX/Integra/EF,EG,EK hatch days.. I kinda shit the bed on that front 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hockey is great to watch in person but not so much on TV.

I think all sports are great in person, even if you don't like sports. Despite not being a baseball fan, I usually get out to Fenway at least once a year and catch a game. You can get a 4 pack of tickets that includes 4 hotdogs and 4 beers for $100.

Only been to Gillette and watched the Pats once. A friend's family had season tickets at the time, and they decided not to go to the game last minute. Trying to do that again, tickets are like $300 each. Would be a $1,500 ordeal for a group of 4 of us to go.

Have seen the Providence Bruins a few times, but never Boston Bruins. Funny story though, in 2019 my boss bought Game 7 tickets day of, spent something like $8k. Only to watch them loose the Stanley Cup rofl.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I think all sports are great in person, even if you don't like sports. Despite not being a baseball fan, I usually get out to Fenway at least once a year and catch a game. You can get a 4 pack of tickets that includes 4 hotdogs and 4 beers for $100.

Only been to Gillette and watched the Pats once. A friend's family had season tickets at the time, and they decided not to go to the game last minute. Trying to do that again, tickets are like $300 each. Would be a $1,500 ordeal for a group of 4 of us to go.

Have seen the Providence Bruins a few times, but never Boston Bruins. Funny story though, in 2019 my boss bought Game 7 tickets day of, spent something like $8k. Only to watch them loose the Stanley Cup rofl.

I disagree. I’ve been drug to a few MLB, NBA and NFL games. Each and every time I walked away wishing I could have that piece of life back. I’d rather be grunting out a week of MREs in a near capacity 144 degree porta-shitter then ever do one of those games again.

I can sit through an NHL game, and my wife’s cousin played minor league hockey so we got free tickets and hotels for home games... but can’t make it a period on TV.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I disagree. I’ve been drug to a few MLB, NBA and NFL games. Each and every time I walked away wishing I could have that piece of life back. I’d rather be grunting out a week of MREs in a near capacity 144 degree porta-shitter then ever do one of those games again.

I can sit through an NHL game, and my wife’s cousin played minor league hockey so we got free tickets and hotels for home games... but can’t make it a period on TV.
I can’t do it either. Except for motor sports.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm watching the Suns sweep the Nuggets out of the playoffs right now. 🏀
Jim. It’s obvious the sun would wreck a small piece of gold in the shape of a nugget. Gotta go off of the mascots

this is why the dolphins always never amount to shit. Every other mascot easily bodies a fucking dolphin. 😂