GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Got a remote dyno tune from EQT and it's fantastic. Much smoother than my local dyno tune and pulls much harder. I can't wait for fall. It was 107 degrees when it was tuned.
Numbers?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

It was 410 HP and 391 torque. The numbers are a little lower than I had but it was different dyno brands. Today was Mustang and my previous was Dyno Dynamics. Regardless though it feels much smoother and faster and the 107 degree temps didn't help. I don't know the actual IAT's but I know that they were over 150 degrees.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Got a remote dyno tune from EQT and it's fantastic. Much smoother than my local dyno tune and pulls much harder. I can't wait for fall. It was 107 degrees when it was tuned.
awesome news, and second the new numbers - more so i want to see the dyno graph for the curves

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
awesome news, and second the new numbers - more so i want to see the dyno graph for the curves
EQT Dyno result.jpg

Chris_Bob

Ready to race!
This weekend my brother and I installed a AeroFabb splitter and applied Crystal Serum Light and EXO. I also had a set of MOMO Revenge wheels put on. Fun times with the one I love (the GTI :p).
View attachment 174731

Not a fan of the red stripe, but looks dope!

The red stripe is great but needs to be balanced with red stripes in the headlights. Why don't your headlights have that stock? Isn't that standard GTI?

Zodiac

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my car detailed and had the annual maintenance done for ceramic pro coating.

Wasted money and installed a CTS turbo inlet pipe and turbo muffler delete and an agency power intake.

After a year of driving a stock car I wanted to do something.