GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I actually replaced my deautokey LEDs with these lol. Not extremely bright (pictures can be misleading, about as bright as deautokey's lower brightness set), but it's a clean white light and simple housing instead of the abundance of wires you have to stuff in there with deautokey.

ashiun

Ready to race!
Thanks. I have the deautokey option 2 lower bright but they are bluer than I'd like. So these whiter? I have VCDS now so can fix errors if needed.

I actually vaguely remember my deautokey set being warmer than this set, but this set is the closest to 6000k pure white out of all the others I've tried. (I've tried at least 5 different sets with my deautokey connectors lol)

It's been a while since I used those and I could be remembering wrong, but I could easily check for you later tonight.

Edit: actually I bought my deautokey set off someone else... maybe they weren't the original LEDs

ashiun

Ready to race!
These say 6k. I don't consider 6k as white. 5k is white IMO. Eh, may try them anyways.

oh woops, clearly I was an entire k off.

5k is pure white, 6k is "crystal" white

Last edited:

Carlos Fandango

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTD DSG
Have a long test drive if you’re thinking of buying an A3, I used to own one and I found it very uncomfortable on long journeys. The S line also had a very crashy ride. Personally I think the Golf is much better car.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Wasn't today, but on Monday, I added bits of grip tape to the rubber parts of the brake pedal. It rained a bit on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the brake pedal was finally not slippery from my wet shoes.

I know others have complained about slippery pedals when shoes are wet, so I recommend a bit of grip tape on there for extra traction. It's cheap and removable anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

fingerscrossed

Wasn't today, but on Monday, I added bits of grip tape to the rubber parts of the brake pedal. It rained a bit on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the brake pedal was finally not slippery from my wet shoes.

I know others have complained about slippery pedals when shoes are wet, so I recommend a bit of grip tape on there for extra traction. It's cheap and removable anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'll have to try that, it just rained earlier this week for the first time since I got mine and I noticed them being a bit slick.

Hackett896

Passed Driver's Ed
After two months on a boat, I picked up my baby. My job sent me back to the states, and she followed me. Picked her up at the delivery point, and now I am road tripping it back to the new place I will call home. Albuquerque, NM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRQ_MK6

Ready to race!