GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Played with my welder a bit and took notes on settings for up coming muffler deletes, a one of Golf R CBE, and a resonator install on a local gti.

Also looking forward to my DKM twin disk coming in tomorrow:cool:

ashiun

Ready to race!

Upped my my trunk lighting by, oh I don't know, ... tenfold? Now I can actually see in the back :)

ashiun

Ready to race!

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed
Blue Tinted Aspherical Side Mirrors

Bowser

Ready to race!
Gave mine a "Polish car wash." Got a break in the deep freeze, and it was raining out w/ temps in the 50s. So I backed both cars outta the garage. After they got wet, I went out with a bucket of warm water, wiped them down, let it rain on them some more, then pulled them into the garage and wiped them off. Nice to get rid of all that salt and gunk!

SRQ_MK6

Ready to race!
Installed my $13 LED License plate lights. They haven't thrown a code yet but I have OBD11 so either way I'm good. Love how clean they are.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ashiun

Ready to race!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-LED-Hi...ash=item2370834536:g:2JcAAOSwawpXttvC&vxp=mtr

I actually replaced my deautokey LEDs with these lol. Not extremely bright (pictures can be misleading, about as bright as deautokey's lower brightness set), but it's a clean white light and simple housing instead of the abundance of wires you have to stuff in there with deautokey.

Thanks. I have the deautokey option 2 lower bright but they are bluer than I'd like. So these whiter? I have VCDS now so can fix errors if needed.

SRQ_MK6

Ready to race!
Thanks. I have the deautokey option 2 lower bright but they are bluer than I'd like. So these whiter? I have VCDS now so can fix errors if needed.
These are are super white.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk