GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
DG springs installed and new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires. Muffler delete and VW pop in sun shades next.

Looks really good. I wish I went with DG springs over ED on my Wolfsburg. Not sure if you're there but there is FB page for us Golf guys, MK7 Golf TSI. Come on join some mod discussions.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LS1

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks really good. I wish I went with DG springs over ED on my Wolfsburg. Not sure if you're there but there is FB page for us Golf guys, MK7 Golf TSI. Come on join some mod discussions.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'll check it out.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Added more striping, may paint it if tape doesn't hold up.

Kind of like it.

U need some ClubSport wheel centre caps now. [emoji1303]

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
It's a shame that this board doesn't automatically scale down ginormous pictures automatically. If you have a large pic you want to post, do the community a favor and downsize it first. Eazy-peazy to do for free online here:

http://www.picresize.com/

And on a related topic - if you're going to reply to a message with picture(s), and choose to quote from it, please delete the pictures from your reply - we don't need to have 12 gigantic pics redisplayed just for you to say "that looks nice". Super easy to delete the pics from your quoted reply while leaving the original text for context.

My thoughts for a Monday holiday. Carry on!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Can’t tell which pics are HUGE because I usually use Tapatalk on my iPhone. They all seem to display the same, regardless of size.

When posting pics via Tapatalk, I always choose “small”.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie