GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Not a UK one as it is a left hooker.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Pretty sure that red stripe is photoshopped on and from my limited knowledge I'd say that pic is from an UK, or non-USA rather, dealership...anyone else concur?[emoji848]
def photoshop, especially since if you zoom in, theres no lines between the doors, the strip doesnt follow the body curve, the gti text is slightly off angle, theres no highlight or shade and the red doesn't look real.
Thank goodness it's photoshopped because that's a horrible addition

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Not a UK one as it is a left hooker.

Yup that's what made me say non-USA dealer at the last minute [emoji6]

def photoshop, especially since if you zoom in, theres no lines between the doors, the strip doesnt follow the body curve, the gti text is slightly off angle, theres no highlight or shade and the red doesn't look real.

My thoughts exactly...

I hope that he wasn't trying to pass that off as his car, maybe showing what it'd look like? But then why not just take a pic of the actual car w/ red stripe applied? Not that it matters lol just bored [emoji42]

Greg241

Sorry you feel that way -- I think it looks pretty good!
Just added Red Plazma LEDs [Cardi.com] tail-lights and white for reverse.
Also plug and play led license plate lights.

Last edited:

GTI2016

Ready to race!
Stickers

Not sure about these stickers I found online... thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1191-2.jpg
    IMG_1191-2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,350
  • IMG_1192-2.jpg
    IMG_1192-2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,495

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Not sure about these stickers I found online... thoughts?

My take.....if you are under 25 years old, pretty cool. If you are over 25 years old, not cool.

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I guess I have a weird sense of humor, I am 45.

LOL, not that it's not funny, I'm 47 and find it pretty funny....I just think it's a little over the top to be stuck on cars at "our" age, lol. Not a big deal, just my opinion. Actually I may be older than I think because I don't even understand the Asian smiley face one (please explain if possible, I feel stupid).