GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion

Hand wash and detail. Long overdue!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Added a rear dascam, I personally don't like the camera, I did not want a screen but for the price I couldn't say no. My decision on adding a camera was due to the fact that here in NYC drivers tailgate like crazy among other things.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,484

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

Made it to Indiana to visit for a week. Washed and detailed all the road grime off of it. :)

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Not trying to be a douche, but aren't you not supposed to wash your car for like 2 days?

I put Aspherical side mirrors on my R today.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
You can wash the outside after getting the windows tinted, you're just not supposed to clean the windows on the inside.

I'm sure your mirrors have a vertical line where they bend, but do they also have distortions in that area? All the ones I've seen would give me a headache and drive me nuts.

PHX_SUN_DEVIL

Let me clarify that first post. I've had my GTI two months and got the windows tinted day one. I would feel like a tool if I washed my car the day I got the windows tinted. I think I waited a few weeks before first washing it. Today was the third wash I've given it.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
installed my spacers and washed the car inside and out, from body to wheels and tires to interior, added chemical guys stripper scent to put the cherry on the cake. Finally a clean car after all the constant rain.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
You can wash the outside after getting the windows tinted, you're just not supposed to clean the windows on the inside.

I'm sure your mirrors have a vertical line where they bend, but do they also have distortions in that area? All the ones I've seen would give me a headache and drive me nuts.

I don't see any distortion...not sure what you mean? I just see more.

These are the ones I got: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10395

I don't see any distortion...not sure what you mean? I just see more.

These are the ones I got: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10395

I think he's talking about the middle area and left side of the heater line.

if you look at the link you provided 1 pic you can see the 3 yellow posts in the middle aren't totally vertical and the top of the chainlink fence isn't straight across horizontally.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Oh I see what you mean. Honestly I'm not sure if they bother me yet. I'm still getting used to seeing alot more when I look in my mirrors. I've only driven maybe 5-5-7 miles since I installed them. Usually drive the Q5 with the family on weekends. I'll probably figure out this week if I really like them or not. I think I will. Not 100% yet though. Maybe 80%.