flygteye

Ready to race!
Hit 6000 miles!!

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
Used chemical guys foam wash on her!

GoodyGTI'12

Passed Driver's Ed

Window tint. First cosmetic add-on. Also first post here.

APR downpipe, intake and turbo muffler delete will be next week! Had a stage 1 mk6, glad to be back on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZKK007

Ready to race!
installed moving LED scuff

plate

Thanks cool! Where did you get them from? Are there GTI ones?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

F12

Ready to race!
That foam wash picture is great.
How do you find Chemical Guys stuff? I recently subscribed to their youtube channel to try and pick up some tips and tricks but it just seems like their videos are more upselling their products than actually being informative.

Sorry, still just a potato pic -- better ones to follow. The VWR springs will be put on the car on July 10th, they should close much of the gap.

looks good to me. that 3m tint is so zero cop magnet. i thought about going 50% but I said screw it and do 40%. hopefully they'll leave me alone.

thez99

Go Kart Champion

Window tint. First cosmetic add-on. Also first post here.

APR downpipe, intake and turbo muffler delete will be next week! Had a stage 1 mk6, glad to be back on the forums.

Interested in knowing about your CEL's afterwards and what you do about em. Are you already tuned or going stage 2? Does that just fix the CEL's?

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
That foam wash picture is great.
How do you find Chemical Guys stuff? I recently subscribed to their youtube channel to try and pick up some tips and tricks but it just seems like their videos are more upselling their products than actually being informative.

I purchased it on amazon. I just got the nozzle that clips into your pressure washer and the green fluid that comes with it. Yeah they try to upsell everything but their products seem very durable. And thanks (hobby photog)