Waiting is probably in your best interest. Lots of dealers pushing inflated prices at the moment.Paid it off. Almost 3 years ahead of schedule.
Now of course I've been doing a lot of window shopping for a golf R. Because that's the next logical step, isn't it?
I'm thinking if I do it, it'd be in the spring. Maybe give the nice example 2018 models a chance to dip under the 30k mark. Or I could go 2017 and maybe find a real bargain.
I wish I knew someone with a stage 2 or higher R who could take me for a drive so I can experience that action. I drove a stock R two years ago when I was shopping. I barely remember how it felt.
I've never seen a single R on the road around here since I've been paying attention to such things. Lots of stock looking gtis but that's about it.
Waiting is probably in your best interest. Lots of dealers pushing inflated prices at the moment.