Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Mud flaps for all the mud I encounter in Vegas, lol
C55D2CF2-76C5-4074-A59A-8F25E7506584.jpeg
2E66A380-0C42-4152-BAC4-6350D33ADDD2.jpeg

AK66

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup, this is the DSG. Same here, no sunroof or leather wanted. I was torn on manual or DSG but found the DSG plenty fun and easier in traffic so went with that.
Same. There was no other option in 2017 to get a PP, LP and plaid together other than Sport. And to me GTI without plaid is not a complete GTI. ☺

Attachments

• 2017-09-16-15-55-06.jpg
    2017-09-16-15-55-06.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 38

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
3 weeks ago, I took my then-stock Alltrack to upstate New York for camping. The suspension and the power left a lot to be desired on the fun mountain roads. The car struggled to pick up speed up some grades, even being in 3RD past 3K at WOT.

So, I got APR Plus and an RSB. Got back today from another small camping trip with my girlfriend, and the new power + neutral steering was the most fun I ever had on mountain roads

Anthony3o55

Go Kart Champion
What a great way to end my night. Went over a curb in a parking lot pretty hard and popped my driver side tire. Thank god the side skirt, rim n front bumper is good! Spare is on.

Think this is repairable? I dont think so since its sliced on the side. Gonna pass by Firestone tomorrow and buy a new tire smh money down the drain

99E1122D-7992-49DE-9C1C-B49C8E609455.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What a great way to end my night. Went over a curb in a parking lot pretty hard and popped my driver side tire. Thank god the side skirt, rim n front bumper is good! Spare is on.

Think this is repairable? I dont think so since its sliced on the side. Gonna pass by Firestone tomorrow and buy a new tire smh money down the drain

View attachment 186440

They don't repair sidewall damage. It needs to be replaced.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

View attachment 186440

Cant repair a sidewall, but luckily if that was all that was damaged it’s probably only a $200ish day which compared to body damage is a best can scenario

Anthony3o55

Go Kart Champion
I was wondering guys since I bought these Indy 500s recently its only been 5k miles. Tire that went bad was just rotated to the front last week so it has plenty of thread. I bought the set not to long ago and got their credit card for the promotion. Any way I could get away with getting a new tire? Since firestone has defects warranty lol