GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Added a Borla ProXS muffler to my existing Rev9 + vibrant resonator setup.

That ended up being what it took to give me a good stage 2 freeway experience. There was a lot of boominess (called "drone" by some) in the usual 2500 - 3500 under load rpm range. New muffler has calmed it right down. Along with $150 worth of cabin sound insulation, its very nice and mellow in there. I hardly notice exhaust noise at all now, except *after* 4000 rpm when I move into the "drive like an asshole" mode.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Any idea how much camber you'd get with those and oem strut plate/ bearing?
The owner is very helpfull, if you message Him he will actually be able to give you some rough estimates of the gains and The new offsets of the top and bottom of the wheels based on your distances and ride heights.

If I was trying to gain camber for performance reasons I would try this route also, as I can attest that the camber plates on my suspension are just like what others have complained about...kinda noisy when you hit imperfections in the road, it’s very Thud like.

Last edited:

a$ap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I got wrap happy....
D20E88BA-A802-4CED-9D90-A45A6F87B06F.jpeg

Still debating to wrap the hood or leave carbon fiber.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Got the power folding mirrors, dynamic turn signals and door controllers installed today. Blinkers are nice, pretty bright and you keep the clear window on the mirror side. 20200922_194035.jpg20200922_193907.jpg20200922_194112.jpg20200922_193900.jpg