GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
I picked up a CSS muffler, that paired with a catted downpipe and a crackle tune, it sounds pretty aggressive. I’m loving it so far.

Last edited:

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Not today, but i paid it off 4 years early about a week and half ago. Feels pretty good to not have a car payment now and to be in a car that I don't have any desire to get rid of.

I seriously love my GTI. I sometimes wish it was white because fuck black, but it truly is a great car. I love driving in it, sitting in it, everything. It really is a tremendous car for its value. About a month ago I was going to trade in for an M235i, but realized that this car is just too good for the money.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not today, but i paid it off 4 years early about a week and half ago. Feels pretty good to not have a car payment now and to be in a car that I don't have any desire to get rid of.

I seriously love my GTI. I sometimes wish it was white because fuck black, but it truly is a great car. I love driving in it, sitting in it, everything. It really is a tremendous car for its value. About a month ago I was going to trade in for an M235i, but realized that this car is just too good for the money.
Congrats!

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Does your wife drive a car? You can mod that until you feel like modding your car again. I keep thinking what I would like to add to my wife's Beetle.

Don't know if she does. Because I havnt met her yet. That also explains why I have the income and ability to spend thousands on modding a car that was perfectly fine to begin with.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Did a little extra winterizing. OEM hinged washer cap (4M0955267).

Continuing on the washer theme, I siphoned out the reservoir to mix in some Kristall Klar, then put it back in. I'm experimenting with adding the concentrate to existing -20F standard methanol formula. I love the smell!!!!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
NEW WHEELS!!

Favorite wheel set up.... Love these things. 18x8, ET30

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI