GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Put my winterwheels on today. No picture in daylight yet, because it was too dark when I was finished.

Crackness1

Ready to race!
Got her pampered...

...and installed a DIY Clutch stop.

Happy with both :D

Last edited:

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Wrapped my first thing ever. Much harder than it looks, especially with cheap ebay vinyl. Immediately ordered more because I knew I would need it for practice/mistakes.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Wrapped my first thing ever. Much harder than it looks, especially with cheap ebay vinyl. Immediately ordered more because I knew I would need it for practice/mistakes.

Wrapping those taillights is a bitch. I had to redo mine twice with laminx and they still turned out like garbage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

thez99

Go Kart Champion

Is your garage painted?

Hmm, might be a idea to ponder once I get half my drywall back in and my garage not looking like a bag a dicks again...

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
I have DWS06 on the 135i and 335is. I am curious about the difference in the two tires.

I’ve driven both now and I feel like the Michelins have a firmer feel and the dws06 are better in snow. Michelins to me feel and perform as if they set out to create a summer tire that won’t get you killed should it snow a little.

Both tires are really really good.

GTI/TDI

Passed Driver's Ed
I finally installed my JB4 with Bluetooth and bought the $30 app last night (not recommended starting this process at twilight)..lol. Lots of cursing and flashlights involved.

Tips-

-plug A Does not exist (skip directly to plug B, realizing this took me about a half hr and unplugging about 4 plugs... then I saw that it said to skip to B in the instruction..Derp!

-Plug D is a pain in the ass and I had to snake my arm down in there multiple times but now at least I know it’s doable.

-I mounted the JB4 to the top of my Battery w/ 2 strips of stick on Velcro. Looks very clean and lightly ziptied the excess wires.

-The App and Bluetooth is awesome and I think absolutely worth the extra $..

-I tried map 1 and 2 and obviously 2 is a lot more powerful but I settled on map 6 and will have to email Gearge for a “Clutch saver” map or adjustment..

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
New state, new plate. I thought CARBNYT was only suitable on black plates so I went with something else. I will miss those black CA plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk