GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

stuntnuts

Go Kart Newbie
Went from this:

To this:

I need to do this. Thanks for the reminder, looks great BTW.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
For everone asking me about the backlit overhead light assemby the part number is:

5G1-947-105 (with sunroof)

I found it cheaper on Ebay than at the local dealership[emoji106]

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
why this gti got golf r wheels?

:D

grabcad has some austin wheel models on it. you could get those from there and the stl for the car from thingiverse and get a gti with austins!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Part number for the non black color?
Im not sure to be honest, I assume it's a variation of the part number I posted.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
After 10k on the Hankook OEM, I finally got rid of it and got Michelin pilot AS 3+ this afternoon. I’ve had PSS and cup2 but is my 1st Michelin all season’s.

Great choice. I did the same. Wish I hadn’t spent so much time on the Hanpoops.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
^^I also just ordered new tires tonight... Continental Extreme Contact Sport... very excited and can’t wait to get ride of the Hankooks after 15k wheelspinning miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Ceramic coated the beast. Did the summer wheels as well.

and after a few missteps, installed the BFI DSG shift knob

Damn. Looks great. I have the same color MK7 (not 7.5) with the same Konig wheels. Wish my car looked as good. Need to get my paint corrected and coated.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GTI/TDI

Passed Driver's Ed
I went back to the dealer / Performance shop for the second time for that clunking sound coming from my rear passenger side. The first time they could not replicate it of course. In the two weeks that passed since the last time I was there it got quite a bit worse and sounded like trash, like a car with a broken suspension.

This sound started after I had my APR rear sway bar and Super Pro Endlinks installed. Long story short that one Endlink where It Met the bushing was bad they told me, they said they’ve never seen that and super pro said they’ve never seen that happen and requested the part back to investigate. So, now I have a new End ink and the sound is totally gone away and the car is back to being perfect.

This minor hiccup and defective part that was replaced under warranty aside I highly recommend the APR RSB and Super Pro Endlink Combo! Handling is vastly improved.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Great choice. I did the same. Wish I hadn’t spent so much time on the Hanpoops.

I went from 20K to 55K on some shitty Kumho Ecsta somethings. they were soooooo bad it was miserable.

Finally got some lightweight OZs and AS3+ :) happy guy

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Gave it a much needed wash after driving to Charlotte and back 2x in a week, and being crapped on by some birds. Tried using quick detailer (griots speed shine) as a drying aid for the first time, as the sun was rising over my house during the wash, and it worked great. Seems like it helps the microfiber towel do what it's already trying to do and then leaves a nice shine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk