GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen Racing Sport Springs

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Tarmac, looks like it settled a little bit. Love the look. Gotta get me a set soon ! ! ! !

GoTime1

Ready to race!
According to my part number this is all I could find. Sorry for getting the thread off topic, but hopefully this helps others from avoiding my mistake.

http://www.vwpartsnation.com/oe-volkswagen/5g4071677e

Would those VW springs not have worked on the GTI?
What were your concerns?

I can get a set of these for the gti but am also worried it does not work on the GTI as the part is directed at the mk7 range

SiliconValleyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks really good!!! Getting mine next week, I am waiting on a quote from my VW stealership - if I get them done there they won't have any effect on my bumper to bumper warranty (I know there is only a 5% chance or less of anything happening as a result of swapping stock springs for official VW Racing Springs but still want to see what the price difference is).

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Looks great! Silver looks best with the OEM wheels IMO.

TarmacDaddy

Ready to race!
I've already got new wheels but they are being painted now. But I agree the stock wheels look great with silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TarmacDaddy

Ready to race!
Hi Tarmac,

Would you happen to have pictures of the installation? Was it similar to mk6/mk5? I know some tools are needed. Was it an easy installation?

thanks,

Removing the lower part of the struts was not easy. I have pics in another thread somewhere. I wouldn't call it easy. There is a new YouTube video someone made reverently that documents "most" of the steps but not all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk