GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW: SuperPro Alloy Control Arms for Mk.VII / MQB platform

B95zP

Ready to race!
I ordered some 0007K's last week from the "down under" and they should be here in the next week or two. I have aggressive tire setup, so the 0006K's wouldn't clear my front bumper... hoping these will do the job!

lol just slightly...I'll be curious to hear how well they work out for you.

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
Yes, the front deadset kit comes with ARP bolts as pictured above; however, the rear deadset kit comes with new OEM bolts.
Thanks, but I knowed that.:)
Reason I mentioned it was because Polar had me confused with his posts below....

Installed a pair on my GTI. Also installed the Tyrolsport Deadset. Brand new wheels and tires too.

And later....

Thanks for all the insights.

Gonna order a new set of subframe bolts.

Car is not lowered. Still just the normal DCC suspension. So stumped why the car is so crooked :c

PolarLights

Passed Driver's Ed
I still need to get a proper alignment done.

Eventually going to go down to West End and ask if they can do something even with the dead set kit on.

Also going to see if perhaps the strut is not on correctly; making for such huge difference in alignment. Going to do that when I get the front Eurocode tower brace put on.

Also only have the front deadset kit, not the rear.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
I got the 007K arms installed a couple weeks back and alignment done too, Front camber and caster were perfectly even across at -1.2° camber per side and 8° of caster per side. I basically gained 0.9°caster and 0.4° more negative camber over the factory settings... pretty much as advertised.

On a hwy cruise you absolutely notice a difference in how the car feels more centered and wanders less. I removed the IE camber plates that I was running -2.8° camber with per side the day I installed the arms, so the turn in feels different anyways lol. The biggest difference I notice is when braking or accelerating, the car has much less dive/lift as the whole front end just feels completely connected now with theses new bushings. A major reduction in wheel hop now too... basically you either have traction, or you don't.

CZR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf V GTI Ed. 30
Hi guys. Anyone running the S3/TTS aluminium subframe should also use these: WHT006844 (2 pcs). This part shows up in ETKA for every model running aluminium subframe (A3, S3, RS3, TTS, Passat, Leon, etc). I would also recommend new bolts.

Obakong

Ready to race!
Hi guys. Anyone running the S3/TTS aluminium subframe should also use these: WHT006844 (2 pcs). This part shows up in ETKA for every model running aluminium subframe (A3, S3, RS3, TTS, Passat, Leon, etc). I would also recommend new bolts.

What are those and what I'd the benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obakong

Ready to race!
Look kinda like a deadset washer, help prevent subframe movement/shifting.

Wondering what this has to do with the control arms; I think the control arms aren't compatible with the aluminum subframe anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf V GTI Ed. 30
Yes they are :) A3/S3/Passat and others have alu subframe and steel control arms. I curently have alu subframe + alu control arms (TTS) but I do get lots of squeaking without those washers.

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
They don't, its a common mistake that quite a few vendors aren't aware of. The ALOY0006k fits - but due to the offset rear location on the 0007k arm there is some interference with the pocket around the mounting point. If you check SuperPro's website they don't offer the 0007k for the Audi group cars.

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
for those of you autocrossing, is it helping with tire wear in a noticeable way?

I'm considering these instead of camber plates to avoid plate nvh but my gut thinks they're a band aid for tire wear for autocross.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk