GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Maestro "HoonTune" xD

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Obligatory "Was that Railroader shifting?" ??

Good runs.
Ouch lol....but true, now I just double tap and screw up dsg shifting

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Nice! Moving out well, I did exactly the same time on around a 1.5% downward slope with my is38.

Can you send me the dragy. It's warming up here about to go do a 1/4 and try for 8s if I can hook. I know it'll do it if conditions are perfect

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Damn spooky almost identical.

I'm super pissed right now. Ran nitrous 4th gen on 100 shot of spray and we were doors but he had the dragy and ran a 9.0 flat. Then when I tried 9.7 *cries * cries

50-140

DA is way up tho.

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lmao in my defense that was not on full sauce. not that it would've made a difference. Oh yeah it's been a week of losses for me. I think I've maxed out the class of car I can beat.

Stock tune bolt on hellcat gutted interior - 2 car loss

Vortech v3 coyote - 2-3+ loss (the vid makes it look worse than it was and they don't have the one that was close of course gave me hit)

Shelby gt500 pulley, bolt ons e85 tune - held my own we were doors till top of 4th gear multiple runs very close. -.3-.5 car loss @ 130

Yeah I'm about done with this is38. It's been real but I'm ready for 6 second 60-130s boys..

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Lmao in my defense that was not on full sauce. not that it would've made a difference. Oh yeah it's been a week of losses for me. I think I've maxed out the class of car I can beat.

Stock tune bolt on hellcat gutted interior - 2 car loss

Vortech v3 coyote - 2-3+ loss (the vid makes it look worse than it was and they don't have the one that was close of course gave me hit)

Shelby gt500 pulley, bolt ons e85 tune - held my own we were doors till top of 4th gear multiple runs very close. -.3-.5 car loss @ 130

Yeah I'm about done with this is38. It's been real but I'm ready for 6 second 60-130s boys..
Have you seen CupraColes Littco L500 Dragy times, 6.82 60-130 on pumpgas and WMI is pretty damn impressive.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Not sure checked on his Dragy account but does not say, he does however say in a comment he is using the Venom 550 turbo which is confusing since Littco congratulated him on beating their previous L500 record. :unsure:
All those european records are iffy af. Theres one that says "8.8 60-130 with APR and IS38" yeah ok.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
All those european records are iffy af. Theres one that says "8.8 60-130 with APR and IS38" yeah ok.
Not sure about that one but the Leon Cupras will always be hard to beat with them being lighter from factory with great gearing.