GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Maestro "HoonTune" xD

railroader

Autocross Newbie

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Lol just saw all this.

I have had it disabled but learned my lesson one day when I almost float kissed a piston.

Have no official track times on this set up. However, the cobra I beat had trapped 121 the weekend prior and my friends s3 just had an official draggy of 12~ @116 mph trap. And I put just a couple cars on him now that he swapped to maestro too so my guess would be 117-120trap on full retard cool weather.

It has beaten countless 120trap cars from a roll but as a lot of us know the gti does not always translate that well on the track so probably just 117ish. The is38 car I beat had slip for 118 mph trap so idk

Wow ... 117-120mph trap on an IS20 is moving. I also vote for Dragy runs!

Are you daily driving on weight reduction / E blend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Yes lol probably should stop soon xD

Looks like that IS20 is taking the beating like a champ!
What kind of boost / timing are you seeing?

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Looks like that IS20 is taking the beating like a champ!
What kind of boost / timing are you seeing?

Depends on the slider settings.

On a moderate kill level (96 Oct slider/98)
Requires e45 to run clean ish at minimum. The hpfp is right on the edge with IPWs over 8 but still safe.

I see about 28-28.4psi max at the TAP (analog sensor). But what makes it so aggressive is the lack of taper and timing. WGDC will sit around low 20s up top so it's definitely getting squeezed lol.

Timing varies but up top around 15-16ish. But on max max I'll see 5+* at 4000 which is rowdy.

I now spin thru third from a 50 too I need to find some tires that hook this torque

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Depends on the slider settings.

On a moderate kill level (96 Oct slider/98)
Requires e45 to run clean ish at minimum. The hpfp is right on the edge with IPWs over 8 but still safe.

I see about 28-28.4psi max at the TAP (analog sensor). But what makes it so aggressive is the lack of taper and timing. WGDC will sit around low 20s up top so it's definitely getting squeezed lol.

Timing varies but up top around 15-16ish. But on max max I'll see 5+* at 4000 which is rowdy.

I now spin thru third from a 50 too I need to find some tires that hook this torque

Nice! Seems like she pulls good.

28psi peak with a slow taper + a lot of timing + E40 or more is a winning recipe. However, I do feel like throwing a bunch of boost up top on the IS20 is counter productive. It basically just adds heat without necessarily making much more power. Timing advance is the key (down low and up top).

I was hitting 15* with the slider at 100oct. I hit 16* with the slider at 102oct but had some knock. I would need at least an E45 mix for it to run clean.

Def pulls like a train on those settings tho!

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Nice! Seems like she pulls good.

28psi peak with a slow taper + a lot of timing + E40 or more is a winning recipe. However, I do feel like throwing a bunch of boost up top on the IS20 is counter productive. It basically just adds heat without necessarily making much more power. Timing advance is the key (down low and up top).

I was hitting 15* with the slider at 100oct. I hit 16* with the slider at 102oct but had some knock. I would need at least an E45 mix for it to run clean.

Def pulls like a train on those settings tho!

I need 1) DRAGY 2) GO PRO - OPEN FOR DONATIONS/LOANS 4 t3h Interwebs! Its for sciencz!

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Crap I need to get some times for u guys I see.

I have a friend that got a dragy I'ma try to borrow. If I could get 60-130 into low 10s, high 9s I'd be happy

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Just go to the dragstrip. Send me $450 and I’ll ship you a set of M&H slicks. Ship them back and I’ll refund.

You still have those for sale? I might need them soon