GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Maestro "HoonTune" xD

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Welp I know y'all gonna hate me but instead of hooning this weekend I finally was able to get into a detailer I've been waitlisted 2 months for.

Pics incoming but it looks straight up like black chrome.

Whole car deep washed, alcohol, cut and correction, wet sand orange peel, blend my wrecked door, buffed and polished then 2 layers of ceramic that are still curing. It needed it bad but turned out amazing.

Deep pearl black is such a fascinating paint. It looks anywhere from black chrome to a purple/blue sheened black. When polished it looks pretty cool!
Hate you...

Maybe the car will be more slippery through the air. Every little bit counts. ;)

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Car needs springs SO bad. Any reccomendations for a very conservative drop. My main issue is torque squatting. Can I just put two b8s in the rear to combat this or do I need to do all four? I am not a stance guy and don't know very much about those combos.

When the car spins from 40-80mph on warm Hoosier r6s at 30 psi..

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Car needs springs SO bad. Any reccomendations for a very conservative drop. My main issue is torque squatting. Can I just put two b8s in the rear to combat this or do I need to do all four? I am not a stance guy and don't know very much about those combos.

When the car spins from 40-80mph on warm Hoosier r6s at 30 psi..

Eibach Pro-Kit are a solid option, and one of the more conservative drops. I love mine, and track and daily my car. Not sure about your b8 question, though.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Wheww

Attachments

• IMG_20190916_174740.jpg
    IMG_20190916_174740.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 399

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Another huge meet where I tried out the final file for real the "moneymaker" map xD

Beat multiple CTRs fbo, tuned
Put about a bus on a gtx turbo Evo x, 550awhp
Beat a couple c7 vettes w minor mods

That's all I got to run though, spent most watching the dig spot line it was a circus

Saw a guy that had built a Ford fusion Ecoboost and it was hysterical I'll try to get it edited into vid.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Any 1/4 mile times?
Obviously the GTI shines from a roll.

But that trap speed should give a good indication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Any 1/4 mile times?
Obviously the GTI shines from a roll.

But that trap speed should give a good indication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Audi Forum an A3 ran a 12.9@105. No way that can be the normal though.