GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mobil 1 Rebate

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
My Walmart Order for the M1 0w-40 was ”delayed” as of today. I got an email this afternoon.

I don’t really care since I don’t need a change and I’m sure it will get here before I do, but I thought I’d let people know to expect this.

Wally World also has 0w40 Castrol on sale for $15.99/qt if you buy a 2 pack.
Got mine several days ago. No receipt so we'll have to see if my email order will suffice.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Screenshot of WalMart order email approved. Awaiting funds.

They rejected my submission. I don't really care because the M1 0w-40 was a great deal at Walmart anyway. I think Walmart is actually listed in the fine print as not being eligible for rebate.

Navi

Autocross Champion

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
They rejected my submission. I don't really care because the M1 0w-40 was a great deal at Walmart anyway. I think Walmart is actually listed in the fine print as not being eligible for rebate.

Why did they reject?

Walmart is even in the drop down when you search for a retailer when you’re submitting the rebate. I know because i just had to resubmit. My rebate was declined because I somehow managed to give them a screenshot of the order email that didn’t contain the order number...derp. I’ve done this 5 years running you think I couldn’t make that mistake.

I’d just resubmit If I were you.