GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 gti v focus st

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
gti is stock focus st has atleast a intake and exhaust.
Drag strip in english town new jersey focus st took the gti.

Last edited:

dirtymk7

Just ran against an ST tonight on a closed course. 40 roll out and both on snow tires. He jumped a little but I couldn't reign him back him. He said he was running a custom 25lbs psi Panda Tune. I am on Eurodyne tune 91 octane 1.5. His car pulled well and I lost by a little over a car length. Good times.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Mk7 is fully stock. Focus st is stock as he says car seemed really quick though

Yaki_221

This ST does not look stock. Afreind of mine pulled over an st with his stock mk7 gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
Mk7 is fully stock. Focus st is stock as he says car seemed really quick though

ST not stock or you are a horrible driver. No way I'd post a fail vid like that on the forums lol unless maybe I knew for sure he was stock and was wondering what the hell was wrong with my GTI to be getting pulled like that by a stock ST...

carbongmk7

Ready to race!

Last edited:

carbongmk7

Ready to race!

Last edited:

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
If it isn't your driving, the FOST is tuned at a minimum. You obviously do not care but some people care about vids like this, especially on YouTube as it mis represents the GTI. People will watch this vid stating "stock vs stock" and think the mk7 GTI is a turd in stock form.

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
the video was put up as private so the only access to it is in this post. why in the hell would i just put it up as public that shit was rape and these cars are suppose to be faster then that. so of course im not gonna go hey full world come look at this shit. now im finding out the st was straight piped with an intake so there must be a tune in there unless i happen to be the one asshole who got the 220 hp mk7
Okay private vid is cool of course. ST not stock. Annoying when people lie about mods...