GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Speaking of spool / “boost onset” bullshit tests😂😂.

Anyone seen this narrative driven data test…. Makes sense he did it like this cause his ghost account loves to fight that the trackslag has given ALL members who own it REAL WORLD driver seat positive results.

“Hey guys look at This data for 0-20 psi tests it barely performs better” 😂😂😂

I hope it feels good….

http://mygolfmk7.com/2021/11/trackslag-vs-arm-downpipe-boost-onset/

0EE7633B-F875-444C-95CA-C7E69410984A.jpeg

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
not the fastest I've seen but beating my time of 9.92 has got me juiced.
non brake boosted with traction control on, there is more left with some small changes.
is38 e35 dsg eqt dyno tuned. favorable weather indeed ;-)
Screenshot_20211212-020245_dragy.jpg

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
not the fastest I've seen but beating my time of 9.92 has got me juiced.
non brake boosted with traction control on, there is more left with some small changes.
is38 e35 dsg eqt dyno tuned. favorable weather indeed ;-)
That is a great time for an IS38. My Vortex on pump is right around that. Not a spicy tune by any means. Congrats.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That is a great time for an IS38. My Vortex on pump is right around that. Not a spicy tune by any means. Congrats.
What is your time, what fuel and what fueling upgrades?

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
What is your time, what fuel and what fueling upgrades?
Last I ran was a 9.82 on a full tank. Spare and tools out but 2x kids seats in back as per the usual. 28psi after 5000rpm. Around 3.5deg up top. Super conservative tune. Have sauced it up since then. Need to rerun. Might tomorrow. Should be mid-low 9s. Running 32psi up top now. Bit more down low as well. Was only around 26psi below 5k prior.

I am fine with it too. This is a winter tune. My e85 times are solid.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
thanks! that gives me hope to keep pushing for a little more, i think its got a 9.5 in it, gonna throw on these nt05s and konig hypergrams. waiting on my battery and charge piping, but with not changing the tune i dont know how much faster it can go, but we shall see.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Last I ran was a 9.82 on a full tank. Spare and tools out but 2x kids seats in back as per the usual. 28psi after 5000rpm. Around 3.5deg up top. Super conservative tune. Have sauced it up since then. Need to rerun. Might tomorrow. Should be mid-low 9s. Running 32psi up top now. Bit more down low as well. Was only around 26psi below 5k prior.

I am fine with it too. This is a winter tune. My e85 times are solid.
Would think you will be in the mid to low 8's with that. I also agree, mid 8's to mid 9's is respectable but far from fast thigh I am content at this point.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Would think you will be in the mid to low 8's with that. I also agree, mid 8's to mid 9's is respectable but far from fast thigh I am content at this point.
I ran back-to-back 7.81s at the exact same weight on e65 on my ethanol tune. That is why I am not to worried about the pump gas times lol. And it is a standard housing, not an XL.

Next year I might actually take the rear seats out and see what it can drop down to, but I daily it in this form. Gotta punch with your daily weight. Any more weight reduction would be for the times. Not shabby for an SE with leather and a sun roof.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Never looked in history but it makes me feel kinda crappy, lol.
a fellow that i follow on IG just broke the is38 6mt record at 8.89. fbo e48. which is absolutely cookin' i try to not get too wrapped up in numbers but use them as a bench mark, making sure i am in line with what it should be doing, *we have talked before about that* but with going with the Vortex XL and getting a retune for the new set up, I cant chase the IS38 much more. its gonna be way faster on the new turbo and tune, so no love lost being in the 9s for now =) just want to improve what i can. and then use it all as a learned experience