Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Winter blend e85 can be junk at times.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
How is this even possible unless he is a tin can. My best time (no spare Autobahn DSG IS38 GTI EQT custom tuned) on full E85 (MPI/RS3 lpfp) is 9.85s 60-130 on a 70 degree day. I just recently did 9.94s on a 40 degree day and my car was spinning past 70mph and knocking about -5 degrees in the upper RPMs. I dynoed 403whp with this setup on that 70 degree day. I just don't understand how a car can get those sub 9s times on an OEM IS38. Maybe he's got his sensors upgraded so he's boosting over 29psi as well as being a tin can? I would love to see those logs because in the cold weather, my car knocks like crazy and I can't figure out why. My ethanol content is E80, but maybe the winter additives to the fuel do something to it?

I also saw someone recently claiming to have trapped 122mph on an OEM IS20 turbo. I just....can't believe that either of these claims are actually true unless their turbos are ticking time bombs.
My guess, since all it says it has is a IS38 turbo with full bolt-ons and nothing else, is it's a hybrid IS38.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
It’s said to be a oem is38.

Also DA is very good and as far as weight I can tell it’s atleast got all the seats out except the driver, I’m sure the spare is gone it’s still got carpet and door panels, also the weight of the whole exhaust is gone since it’s got a good exit, also I saw a picture where the rear bumper was completely removed from the car…. Reminds me of that only trick Honda boys would do with all the holes is rear bumper - lol.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
The dude drilled a hole in his hood - on a new car...
Yeah, I was following him for a while when he was a fellow bag boy bunny - but the speed bug got him it seems and he sold the wheels and got off the bags - lol.

0E0913B1-94A1-4751-B142-F5DF3533BB88.jpeg

railroader

Autocross Newbie
HE'S SNEAKY.......
I'm sure he will break a piston like the S3 I saw from sneaky

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
It’s said to be a oem is38.

Also DA is very good and as far as weight I can tell it’s atleast got all the seats out except the driver, I’m sure the spare is gone it’s still got carpet and door panels, also the weight of the whole exhaust is gone since it’s got a good exit, also I saw a picture where the rear bumper was completely removed from the car…. Reminds me of that only trick Honda boys would do with all the holes is rear bumper - lol.
Well yeah, removing all that shit will definitely make it quicker than normal.