Autocross Champion
A426A52F-B450-4712-8792-13F7640539C2.png
A426A52F-B450-4712-8792-13F7640539C2.png
Looks like I have some work to do.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No LSD, summer tires, unprepped street, and 6MT. I'm hoping for mid 12s lol. The biggest issue is the 60’ performance which all comes down to getting the launch right. I just need to practice more. And yes I sent Nick an email a few hours ago so we will see what he thinks.

I didn't realize you didn't have a LSD.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
You certainly must have considered a Wavetrac haven't you?

No. I have so many other things I would do to this car first for that money. Like a stage 3 clutch lol. I also don't feel the need for an LSD most of the time. Like you I drive most of my miles on the highway where traction isn’t as much of an issue. I think I will save the LSD for when I upgrade to a 7.5 Rabbit edition and just keep the OEM one.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No. I have so many other things I would do to this car first for that money. Like a stage 3 clutch lol. I also don't feel the need for an LSD most of the time. Like you I drive most of my miles on the highway where traction isn’t as much of an issue. I think I will save the LSD for when I upgrade to a 7.5 Rabbit edition and just keep the OEM one.

I certainly understand that. Believe it or not I was just frustrated by the Dragy you posted and knowing your mods I knew you should have much better numbers. You must be particularly frustrated by that.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Well then why are you selling the V2?

Good question lol. Haven’t fully made up my mind either way. (Sorry to all of you that I haven’t replied to). Between shopping for another house with my SO and the current state of the economy I’m just not sure if it’s the time to go full throttle with the car. I should just install everything and send it however. The future isn’t promised today.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
This is my very first attempt at this 60 - 130 time and using Dragy. I started right at 60 mph, did not brake boost, and I have no LSD. I know I can definitely get lower numbers with more practice and starting at a lower speed, like around 40 or 50 mph, with brake boosting. Also forgot to do flat foot shifting as you can see in the graph where I shifted from 3rd to 4th without doing flat foot shifting.

20200708_101726.jpg