GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Here's my second attempt. 3rd gear pull starting at 50 mph. On my third attempt, I will start in 2nd gear and at 40 mph and that should get me into the 8's. Might even take some stuff out of my car like the baby seat, spare tire kit, and tools.

View attachment 179829

F*** yeah! That is badass man. Are you still shifting at 6k on these runs?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Just looking at the graph and how it looks like you shifted into 4th, then it dips. I need some of those temps and DA.

It must be the road because I did a flat foot shift, which was smooth as butta, and I was on the side of the road that I never use because it does have some grooves in it but I had no other choice due to some traffic. Also, not sure why it said 75 degrees because actual temp was 80.

7.5k on the stock block! It’s your balls that are slowing you down.

Lol... Ain't nothing slowing me down, no regerts (spelled wrong on purpose).

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Also, not sure why it said 75 degrees because actual temp was 80.
I question it’s accuracy also. It was 96f ambient according to datalog and dash when I ran this. My cooler isn’t up to the BT task either. 30f overs on the top end. Shifting at ~6500rpm, still trying to find my manhood.
0C3DF7A8-D98F-4BD2-B627-42F1514EEF90.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Burger V1. Hung with the best of them on is20 but sadly doesn’t hold up to our summers with the XL. Once it heatsoaks it doesn’t recover very well, ie staging lanes.. It will have to get me through the the rest of summer, and I’m sure it will do well in our winter months. Gives me some time before spending another $1k on the car lol.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I question it’s accuracy also. It was 96f ambient according to datalog and dash when I ran this. My cooler isn’t up to the BT task either. 30f overs on the top end. Shifting at ~6500rpm, still trying to find my manhood.
View attachment 179877

See but you are getting your pulls in the 8's. What mph range do you start logging, 40mph?

ChrisGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, just remembered I ran out of road on that one, so I braked right as Dragy said 1/4 mile. Probably could have gone 12.8. Still seems really slow for a Stage 1, especially the 0-60.

Seems my car's cutting significant power between 20-30 according to the Dragy 0-60 times.

I have a buddy who runs similar times and he's stage one also. He did trap 109 on one run that i saw, not bad imo.

YamR1rider

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
View attachment 179877

Jeez, your car is like a freaking missile 😁

It is literally twice as fast as my lowly APR+ tune (7.1 60-100 and 18.0 60-130). Great to see what these are really capable of with FBO.

Sleep7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
I have a buddy who runs similar times and he's stage one also. He did trap 109 on one run that i saw, not bad imo.
I've since fixed my time with a DSG tune. It got rid of the torque limiter and allows me to spin my tires on launch. Feels so good now. I need to get out and get new Dragy times soon.