GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Drew....took some time off from this place and just catching back up......DANG bro.....between the pump issue, tires and the BBK scrape.....I'm just sorry...that sucks.

I can give your HR spacers back.....haven't used them.....just PM me.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Drew....took some time off from this place and just catching back up......DANG bro.....between the pump issue, tires and the BBK scrape.....I'm just sorry...that sucks.

I can give your HR spacers back.....haven't used them.....just PM me.
Thanks Scott but I'm good. The ones that I gave you are too big, 15mm and 20mm. Besides, yesterday I ordered a pair of H&R 10mm spacers which should be plenty.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear about the brakes. It happened to me years ago and I didn't notice until I heard a continuous clicking and realized my wheel was disappearing and loose.
I never ran R888r but I always thought they were bigger. I was planning on running a set next year because they discontinued the RE71R.

20200415_165208.jpg

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Sorry to hear about the brakes. It happened to me years ago and I didn't notice until I heard a continuous clicking and realized my wheel was disappearing and loose.
I never ran R888r but I always thought they were bigger. I was planning on running a set next year because they discontinued the RE71R.

View attachment 216333
Those are track tires and the sidewalls go past the lip. The RE71R's were my original choice but decided to get the R888R's because a lot of people say they are pretty sticky. I should have stuck with my first pick. Oh well...