GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

tmbzip

Ready to race!
I am in California where 91 is the best I can get :( I use Chevron premium.

Ooff..yeah if youre only on straight 91 in California then seeing knock even at Map1 is a thing. I have map6 set to +3.8 additive at peak, ign2 knock came back a bit now that it's colder here again lol...our gas sucks big time

Pamwith2ms

Passed Driver's Ed
http://www.sharecsv.com/s/84d2505866e171e64901b8b14af206cb/2018-11-19 05_52_24Map_6.csv

Hi All took this map 6 log today in 32 degree. Car is a 17 gti s manual. Running around a 30 to 40 % mix e 85. Drop in is the only "mod".

I feel like I am pushing pretty hard already so is there anything left, should i back off? I mean it runs like a scalded ape I don't see timing retard but based on other maps i feel like the addative is pretty high. Is the e 85 making that much of a difference?

Srry for the ramble and thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
http://www.sharecsv.com/s/84d2505866e171e64901b8b14af206cb/2018-11-19 05_52_24Map_6.csv

Hi All took this map 6 log today in 32 degree. Car is a 17 gti s manual. Running around a 30 to 40 % mix e 85. Drop in is the only "mod".

I feel like I am pushing pretty hard already so is there anything left, should i back off? I mean it runs like a scalded ape I don't see timing retard but based on other maps i feel like the addative is pretty high. Is the e 85 making that much of a difference?

Srry for the ramble and thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

datazap is a shitton easier to read.....

All you fuel bias settings need to be 100.

4MotionWagen

Ready to race!
Maybe try a different gas brand...Ironically I'm having very good luck with Costco gas in my area, go figure. Also maybe new plugs just to be sure.

Costco only uses top grade gasoline. My wife works there. I read an article on gas stations around the country and Costco was in the top 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoGoMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Any reason the log or buy the JB Connect if I am pretty limit to map1 with CA 91 oct gas? Car only has intake now, may install throttle pipe and discharge pipe later.

Then map1 will be the best you can run and even still you can see it is struggling. Sorry.

Ethanol or methanol. You choose.