GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Stage 2 DSG for the GTI is god awful. At around 33 mph, it can't decided whether to be in 3rd or 4th gear in D. Also, upshifting by holding the paddle doesn't initiate 5th gear in D mode like it used to. Not sure what the hell they are doing. Gonna switch to stage 1 DSG later, to see if it's any different.

Bosque2006

I’m trying to read this one page at a time but don’t see if you can use maestro with a Mac computer. I’m going with mabo tune and he doesn’t know if I can use it either. Can anyone help me out please?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I’m trying to read this one page at a time but don’t see if you can use maestro with a Mac computer. I’m going with mabo tune and he doesn’t know if I can use it either. Can anyone help me out please?

Boot camp Windows 7/8/10 should work fine.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

Or just get a little Windows tablet around $100 and use that, can recommend the one I got if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Yep those both look great. So long as you have at least 2GB of RAM I think you’ll be good. Bigger SD card for storage wouldn’t hurt just for OS and updates.

Here’s mine:
Newest NuVision 8 inch Full HD High Definition Touchscreen Premium Windows Tablet, Intel Atom x5-Z8300, Quad-Core Processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD eMMC, Windows 10, Silver, Bundle 64G Micro SD card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DW87JG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rt69AbN67Y7DR

It has worked great for me

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
I'm looking for a tablet as well, almost lost my new Yoga 920 laptop on the way to my usual logging location. Guy swerved right in front of me to avoid a small animal. Would be nice if OBD11 logging wasn't such a pain.

JKoehle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Finally tuned by wy2sl0 and man this car is ripping! This is definitely the quickest Volkswagen I’ve owned.

Pumped for EuEx, is anyone else going?

gmi99

Passed Driver's Ed

As stated boot camp should work fine. I use my Mac and run virtualbox with a Windows 7 image. It’s free, it works

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
Difference between stage 1 and stage 2 DSG tunes:

The stage 2 file will not upshift automatically in manual mode until 7000 rpm. It is for people with upgraded turbo’s and higher redlines.

Last edited:

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Finally tuned by wy2sl0 and man this car is ripping! This is definitely the quickest Volkswagen I’ve owned.

Pumped for EuEx, is anyone else going?

He is the best.... my car was a beast right after his tweaks.