GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad - My meth journey

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
I'm currently on the cm5 myself and looking forward to switching to a cm7. Maybe this can help us inject a little later with better cooling? Ricked_em let us know if you see a difference with iat. I actually dropped a bottle of HEET into my jug of snow boost juice. Not sure if it made a difference or not.

I'm honestly hoping with the slightly bigger nozzle and going to a 70/30 mix I'll gain some octane boost. If I can keep ambient or slightly below and get a little octane boost I'll be happy. Honestly everyone needs to email CTS and tell them to make one of these for us - https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/cts-turbo-fsi-throttle-body-spacer-06-08-gti-jetta -so I can run a cm3 in the throttle pipe and a cm7 in the spacer.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
In my old speed3 days I ran the (w/m list approved) tech Walmart windshield wiper cleaner, the -30 stuff with 1 can of heat. Worked beautifully!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
In my old speed3 days I ran the (w/m list approved) tech Walmart windshield wiper cleaner, the -30 stuff with 1 can of heat. Worked beautifully!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is a good way to do it. Wal-Mart stock people probably baffled why heet gas line antifreeze keeps needing restocking in the summer!

Of you can find a local fuel supplier or racetrack, thats good too.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Tried changing to a CM7 nozzle last night but that thing wouldn't budge. Guess I'm going to have pull the throttle pipe.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Tried changing to a CM7 nozzle last night but that thing wouldn't budge. Guess I'm going to have pull the throttle pipe.

Any updates on how it is running with the bigger nozzle?

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Haven't had the chance to pull the throttle pipe. Sold the house and moving is taking up too much time lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Understandable. So as it stands, what seems to be the consensus on max cc injector to use when not tuning for meth and will be just used for cooling?

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Cm5 is the general consensus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What cc is that? The aem meth kit im thinking of getting comes with 250, 500 and 1000cc nozzles.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
With the release of the adjustable file, I think I'm getting the bug again.

I need to find a reservoir that will fit under the passenger side headlight, with the pump mounted underneath it. It'll have to hold a gallon or more. Mounting bracketry will be the challenge, because of the weight. I've used the washer fluid res previously (on my mk5) and I don't really want to go that direction again.

I want to connect up a filler neck, so I can access it easily from the engine bay.

I think i'll drill and tap the cold side of my uni intercooler for the nozzle. Hopefully there's enough material. It's cast, so it shouldn't be a problem. Not messing with mounting in silicone/rubber tubing again.

I'll probably piece it together over the next month or so. I'll add pics to whatever post we're on at that point, and the OP.

The way i have it planned, everything will be within a pretty small area, so tubing runs will be short. And I'm happy to not lose any cargo space.

I may even run a hobbs switch this time around. With the onset of boost we see, progressive controllers aren't much more than on-off switches.

Last edited:

613B6

Ready to race!
What cc is that? The aem meth kit im thinking of getting comes with 250, 500 and 1000cc nozzles.

I believe the CM7 is 700 cc/min of 7 gallons/hr. So I'd run the 500 cc/min on the AEM nozzle. You can add a second 250 nozzle after if you determine you need more. I ran the 1000 + 500 on my B8S4 through the blower, still wasn't enough haha

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Ordered 4 quart tank, 1" filler spout, 1" bulkhead to tank, and an unvented cap from usplastics.

I've got 10 gallons of unmixed meth and 6 gallons of 50/50 burning a hole through my pocket. Had it not been for all this, and the adjustable file from ED, I may have not come back to the 'ol girl meth.

I guess we're doin it. Going all in again.

Pump, nozzle, etc etc ordered too

Pics to follow.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
woop wooooop! I kind of want to try and fit a 2 gal tank behind my passenger fog light... 4L just isn't cutting it lol