GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad - My meth journey

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Cm5 nozzle and starting at 7 and full at 15 seem to work best for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cool. And youve confirmed that boost isnt affected like op?

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Yep hitting my request boost settings and even made more power with those settings on a dyno vs starting 10 and full at 20

Nice. Ive been hesitant to pickup a meth kit without stacking and was going to wait untill I could afford a jb4 as well but you convinced me to not need to wait.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Yep hitting my request boost settings and even made more power with those settings on a dyno vs starting 10 and full at 20

I'll try out your setting some time this week. I think I have mine on starting 8.5 and full 16.5 right now. I decreased it from starting 12 and full at 19

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
I'll try out your setting some time this week. I think I have mine on starting 8.5 and full 16.5 right now. I decreased it from starting 12 and full at 19

I get barely any boost cut at 3k rpms with the start at 7 setting vs any others as well.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Nice. Ive been hesitant to pickup a meth kit without stacking and was going to wait untill I could afford a jb4 as well but you convinced me to not need to wait.

I was the same way but glad I eventually did it. My CM7 nozzle just showed up today so I am going to start playing around with that along with switching to a 70/30 meth ratio.

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
I was the same way but glad I eventually did it. My CM7 nozzle just showed up today so I am going to start playing around with that along with switching to a 70/30 meth ratio.

I'm going from a cm5 to cm7 too. With the cm5 I'm at 7-10 degrees above ambient near redline. At or below ambient is possible and I think the cm7 will do it.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Which boost tap you using?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

New south lol. I had the whole boost gauge set up before so it was an easy conversion. If I would have known what I was doing the intall maybe would have taken a hour. Instead it took 2 1/2 due to stupid overlooks.

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!

What boost numbers are you seeing with the IS38, what is it holding for boost up top? I am curious what your IAT's look like compared to ambient as well when spraying. The Uni intercooler is a good performer.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I'm currently on the cm5 myself and looking forward to switching to a cm7. Maybe this can help us inject a little later with better cooling? Ricked_em let us know if you see a difference with iat. I actually dropped a bottle of HEET into my jug of snow boost juice. Not sure if it made a difference or not.