GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

Shawny Dizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
My first post on the Mk7 forum, here.

I currently live in Farmington Hills (soon to be moving to Berkley in a couple weeks) and work in Ann Arbor. I see a decent amount of Golf/Jetta/GTI's on my commute each way down 696/96/M14/US-23..

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
My first post on the Mk7 forum, here.

I currently live in Farmington Hills (soon to be moving to Berkley in a couple weeks) and work in Ann Arbor. I see a decent amount of Golf/Jetta/GTI's on my commute each way down 696/96/M14/US-23..

Be on the lookout for me tomorrow :) I go right past MI-14 to get to and from I94. (I work in Chelsea). Welcome btw

mk6_gti

Ready to race!
Bump for Dan! He's done some suspension work on my car and some of my friend's cars and he does great work!

10/10 would have him help again.

He also has soft hands.. but that's besides the point..

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Won't be anytime soon, might buy the shocks pretty soon but I need to figure out who to send to to get them revalved.

Tone1

Ready to race!
Silver 15 GTI in Novi/Northville, anyone installed Ed's or Helix replicas around here? Thinking about scooping a pair of Ed's but I'm not super confident on install

Also: winter tires? Never had them on any car before but considering them for this one; what, if any, do you guys use?

Last edited: