GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EMaster24

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Good win by the iggles. I don't know what the colts were thinking calling all of those run plays... you got luck, throw the ball
  2. EMaster24

So glad there were no 9/11 Conspiracy threads today on the anniversary

Have just been reading through this and not jumping in just for the sake of getting argued with, but the thing that may be the most curious to me is the bullet about the airline stock. Haven't heard that but here is another article about it...
  3. EMaster24

Sounds like APR is Going Down

In for updates on Stage 1 revision
  4. EMaster24

Ravens and Steelers tonight. My 2 absolute least favorite teams. Neither team is very good this year, but I got the Ravens tonight. Talking heads will be talking more about domestic violence than football. So ready for this Ray Rice thing to not be the dominating topic
  5. EMaster24

Sounds like APR is Going Down

this is what I thought too. interesting
  6. EMaster24

I kind of doubt he will, but at this point it wouldn't be a shocker. If he can weather the next couple days, once Sunday gets here most will stop talking about it.
  7. EMaster24

ESPN completely blowing up over news that the NFL had the 2nd video. I miss the days when they actually gave updates and talked about actual sports rather than TMZ-grade headlines
  8. EMaster24

:attention_whore:
  9. EMaster24

Interesting, all I have really heard about is the extra curricular activities, I guess doing good things for a city aren't newsworthy unfortunately. Yep. It's a shame TMZ got a hold of it. I wish TMZ would have some humongous scandal that completely wrecks them.
  10. EMaster24

Goodell and his handling of suspensions and fines is a complete joke and has been for a while. Is it possible that the owners could all vote to have him "impeached" so to speak and bring in someone competent? At this point I think Rob Ford could run the league better. And yet he continues to...
  11. EMaster24

and the nfl suspended him indefinitely. his NFL career is possibly (probably?) over
  12. EMaster24

in the feels indeed another year, another 0-1 start for the brownies. :(
  13. EMaster24

Griff needs a new ride

I would recommend the 2005 pontiac corolla elise sportwagon gt. fantastic vehicle
  14. EMaster24

POLE/POWL: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Oh no, I guess I'm trendy :mad:
  15. EMaster24

agreed that they could have but wouldn't have, and agreed that that most people love that dynamic. and whoever came up with this challenge should get a raise, because they did their job. but I still think it is annoying, seeing so many people post themselves all doing the same exact thing. indeed
  16. EMaster24

you're missing the point. nobody is hating on the fact that there are big donations. the point is... those 20% could have donated without the "look at me #icebucket #i'msotrendy #GoMe!
  17. EMaster24

agreed. AGREED you don't need to, but people just love the fact that they can join a trend and post a video of themselves for all to see. It is great to see such an increase in donations, but maybe people can start donating without the "look at me" attitude next time?
  18. EMaster24

OT #22 - Lets go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love.

"very funny. and it's friday, so the usual. Are we gonna film it this time?"
  19. EMaster24

OT #22 - Lets go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love.

playing some sultry sax, to get the mood just right