GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
She also spit on him. I'm not talking about the gentlemanly thing to do. I'm talking about treating men and women equally. If a man spits on you, you can knock his ass out it at least try. It's assault

The point I was trying to make, poorly, is that women only want equal rights/protections when it benefits them. And I shouldnt limiit to women, everyone is like this.

I can dig that and she seems to also. She's blasting media about letting it out.

Weird ass situation.

EMaster24

Ready to race!
ESPN completely blowing up over news that the NFL had the 2nd video. I miss the days when they actually gave updates and talked about actual sports rather than TMZ-grade headlines

EMaster24

Ready to race!
I kind of doubt he will, but at this point it wouldn't be a shocker. If he can weather the next couple days, once Sunday gets here most will stop talking about it.

EMaster24

Ready to race!
Ravens and Steelers tonight. My 2 absolute least favorite teams. Neither team is very good this year, but I got the Ravens tonight. Talking heads will be talking more about domestic violence than football. So ready for this Ray Rice thing to not be the dominating topic

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
FLY EAGLES, FLY ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a victory gift wrapped to them by the refs. Two blown calls late in the game to give the Eagles the ball and good field position. Which is a real shame, because it was a really good game up until that point.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
On a victory gift wrapped to them by the refs. Two blown calls late in the game to give the Eagles the ball and good field position. Which is a real shame, because it was a really good game up until that point.

Didn't matter Colts had their opportunities even w/o the calls. That guy tripped when he fell on his own.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Didn't matter Colts had their opportunities even w/o the calls. That guy tripped when he fell on his own.

True, they missed their chances, but the refs didn't help either. And Hilton didn't trip, he was dragged down by the defender; and on the next play, Landry was called for a horsecollar when he only had the jersey. Both bad calls that turned the tide of the game.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Cam Newton is not the same. Wow.

Nice win for Philly though. Wow.

The Defense and especially the special teams came to play today!

Next week though, they go to Green bay. They win that with Sanchez behind the team, i'll have full confidence in him for the rest of the season.

He did really well in the preseason though. Jordan Matthews too, great pick up and replacement for D. Jackson.